Friday, November 19, 2010

Police: Falling stove kills toddler in Las Vegas

Monday, Nov. 15, 2010 |

Police say an 18-month-old child has died after a stove fell on him.
Lt. Ted Snodgrass says it happened about 2:40 p.m. Sunday at a home on East Charleston Boulevard.
He says the boy opened the oven door, which somehow caused the stove to tumble over and crush him.
The boy was taken to University Medical Center's pediatric ward, where he was pronounced dead.
Snodgrass says it's still unclear who was supervising the young boy.
Detectives from police abuse and neglect detail and officials from Child Protective Services are investigating.
Information from: Las Vegas Sun,

1 comment:

  1. Hiring a good home inspector for yourself is an important as well as difficult task and it is necessary because home inspector plays an important role in your home buying.
    Redondo Beach real estate inspection